At Dean Park we understand that good communication is crucial for a successful relationship between school and home.
Getting information to you about your child is important. At Dean Park we use ParentMail, which emails you information only relevant to your child. All your details are data-protected.
To subscribe to ParentMail please click HERE and complete the form. You will receive a registration message and you must then follow the instructions in order to activate the service.
If you do not subscribe you will receive information in paper format.
Complementing ParentMail, is our school website subscription service, whereby parents can receive the latest school news and information, links to photo galleries and videos etc direct to their inbox. This service can be unsubscribed at any point.
The website aso provides a comprehensive range of information on our school which is regularly updated, including:-
- Calendar of key events, trips and activities
- Current news, forthcoming events, school achievements and photos
- School uniform ordering
- After school activities
- Quick links to PTA and Parent Council
- Quick link to City of Edinburgh Council
- Links to organisations within the community
There are many ways parents and carers can contact the school:-
- If you have a general enquiry, or would like to make an appointment with your child’s class teacher, telephone the school office – 0131 449 4529
- If you would like to speak to the Headteacher or a member of the Senior Management Team, a drop-in surgery is generally held 8.30am-9am daily
- Dean Park Parent Council
- Dean Park PTA
- Dean Park Facebook Page or Dean Park Twitter Account