- City of Edinburgh Council – contains information on Edinburgh council services including information for parents on Edinburgh Schools
- Parenting Across Scotland – parents can find out about everything from school term dates to exam results. This site also offers information for pre-5’s and post school. It also lists relevant publications for parents and provides links to other useful organisations.
- Inspection Reports – parents can access school and local authority inspection reports and find out more about the work of Education Scotland
- Education Scotland – provides information and advice for parents as well as support and resources for education in Scotland.
- ChildLine – contains information for parents and children on varying forms of bullying and provides help for parents and children who are affected by bullying.
- Respect Me – Scotland’s anti-bullying service. Contains information for parents and children on varying forms of bullying and provides help for those who are affected by bullying.
- Equality and Human Rights Commission – contains information for everyone on equality laws within the government and local authorities.
- Mindset, a set of beliefs or a way of thinking that determines one’s behaviour , outlook and mental attitude (Midlothian Council Educational Psychology Service). Click HERE to access the document.